Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catching up with Oreos

Okay, so I bet you are all wondering what happened to me. Or Maybe not, maybe nobody reads this anyways, but just in case, let me tell you what I've been up to. Well The last time I posted was last spring I believe, then all summer I worked day and night at our families campground. In fall, there was a combination of resettling into a routine and catching up on things.We then had a glorified Christmas break for about two weeks, and now this January I have been making plans to go to England for 5 months starting in April. Sounds fun right? Here is the website to where and what I'll be doing, if you care. 

Anyways, I've really been wanting to blog on here the last couple days, so I thought why not? Here are some yummy cookies I made my family the other day.


Yeah, they are Oreo knock offs, and quite delicious as well as very fast and easy to make.

Oreo Cookies

2 Pkg. Devils food Cake Mix
4 Eggs
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp. Water

Mix all ingredients together, and bake at 350 degrees ferinheight for 7-9 minutes. Tops will crack when done.

Filling

8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Butter
4 Cups Icing Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla

Mix all together, and spread between two cookies.


I told you it was easy, now didn't I? The recipe days it makes six dozen, but I made half a batch and it only made about one and a half dozen, so i imagine it varies depending on how big you make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment