Monday, April 23, 2012

My Attempt at Jewelery Making

 So the other day I was feeling crafty and thought I'd do a bit of jewelery making. I'm not really that big into beading, I mean I like to do it, I'm just not very good at at. Anyways,here is what I came up with.
  These bracelets are super easy to make and they are going to be perfect for summer! All it is, is about 5 different strands of twine, all cut to roughly about the same size, a different bead put on each strand and then tied. I used this method of tying them, so that they could adjust.
 I made some with colored twine, to switch it up and give it a more "summery" feel.
 I then also made a set a little bigger as an anklet.
 After I had made enough of those, I tried something a little different. I used the same knot, but instead of putting a bead on the string, I strung the twine  it through a flower charm.




 I loved the results!
Bracelets are so fun and can totally add to an outfit. And with how easy it is to make them, there is no excuse for not having any!

1 comment:

  1. Luv these!Thanks for the Great ideas,my Daughter and I will be definately making these this Summer:)

    ReplyDelete