Monday, March 26, 2012

Fuity Tuesday!

Well, it's our third edition of Treat Tuesday and I know your all excited. Right? Today I thought I'd post something a little more healthy, I wouldn't want all my readers getting fat you know... So today I present to you my Mom's famous Fruit Salad. Honestly this stuff is too good to be called a fruit salad, and although it's not much to look at,  I promise you, you won't regret making it.

Fruit Salad
1 Can Mandarin Oranges, drained
1 Banana, sliced
1 Can Peaches, drained and sliced if they aren't already
1 Can Pineapple Chunks, drained
2 Red Apples, cubed (or cut up)
1 (4 serving size) Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/3 Cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate

Whisk pudding, milk, sour cream, and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Mix in fruit, chill, and eat up. Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment